While it may not be the most commonly known household name in kitchen appliances, over the last few years DeLonghi has become an innovative solution to kitchen convenience! All of the DeLonghi toaster oven models that are currently available on the market offer dependability, high-grade technology and compact convenience – some models even come equipped with digital features to top it off! So, what does this mean to the average consumer. Aside from the obvious convenience of being able to prepare food without turning on the traditional oven – consumers of all family sizes are taking advantage of faster, healthier eating with the use of a DeLonghi toaster oven. Let’s take a look at some of the facts about these models that have made this privilege possible.
Top Features of the DeLonghi Toaster Oven
Providing a wide range of different models, the DeLonghi Company has successfully manufactured a variety of style toaster ovens and even microwaves for consumers. Many models offer a rotisserie option that makes it much easier to prepare more intricate and complex meals on the go. The high powered technology that goes into each and every DeLonghi toaster oven model is unmatchable. While each model comes equipped with different power options, the majority of toaster ovens do not use less than 1000 watts of power to prepare the food. In fact, 75% of these models offer multiple power options for various dishes. When it comes to reheating food, the DeLonghi toaster oven is able to maintain the crisp, fresh taste of food without drying it out like in the case with most microwave appliances. This alone, has become a favorite feature among consumers when it comes to the DeLonghi toaster oven models!
Top DeLonghi Toaster Oven Models
While there are currently over 50+ different models of DeLonghi toaster ovens on the market right now, we’ve decided to put together a list, based on consumer rankings and recommendations, of the top DeLonghi toaster oven models available. Have a model that you love that we haven’t listed? Feel free to leave your comments and reviews – let us know why you absolutely love your DeLonghi toaster oven model!
- DeLonghi Stainless Steel Six Slice Toaster Oven is one of the most basic toaster oven models on the market. Despite the fact that this model is basic and compact, it is still powerful and roomy enough to fit a pizza in it. The two shelf unit comes with a one year manufacturer’s warranty that covers all electronic and technology, including all wear and tear. With no assembly required – consumers can take advantage of using their appliance straight out of the box – just plug it in! Cleaning and maintenance is extremely easy as the shelves are dish washer safe.
- DeLonghi RO2058 Six Slice Convection Toaster Oven with Rotisserie is an upgraded model from the basic toaster oven. While it also has dual shelves and plenty of room inside, this model is a bit more powerful and able to act as a rotisserie oven as well. One of the main perks about using this model toaster oven is the ability of the appliance to save energy costs. While this toaster oven exerts up to 1200 watts of power, the automatic shut-off and even cooking temperatures allow food to be coked thoroughly through without overcooking, burning or racking up unnecessary energy costs.
- DeLonghi kMix Black Two Slice Toaster is probably one of the most inexpensive toaster oven models on the market from DeLonghi. The basic two slice toaster comes equipped with internal position grips that ensure your food does not slip between the cracks causing burning or fires. Many consumers are ranting about this toaster oven solely based on the fact that you are able to prepare delicate food such as biscuits and croissants perfectly without overcooking! Just because this is a basic compact machine does not mean that the company lacks dependability. This model also comes with a full one year warranty that covers everything from electrical to cosmetic damage!
- DeLonghi Panini Toaster Oven is one of the newest models to hit the market from this manufacturer. However, it is far from the least popular. This compact appliance is able to bake, broil, toast and even slow bake for added convenience. It provides a healthier option to prepare foods that ensures that all of the flavor and nutrients remain in the food, rather than seeping out or drying up from the heat. There is a nonstick grill plate located at the bottom of the appliance that gives consumers the ability to sear their meats, fish and chicken for the perfect fresh off the grill taste. Even your bread will taste fresh out of the bakery oven!
- DeLonghi EO-2058 Six Slice Toaster and Convection Oven uses a highly advanced technology to act as both a toaster and a convection oven. This modeloffers consumers the ability to cook on several heat levels and functions such as bake, broil and of course, toast! The convection technology provides an additional fan setting that ensures optimal heat and pressure throughout your food. What’s even better? Consumers are ranting and raving over the fact that you can easily fit a 12” pizza in this model without creating mess or scrunched edges!
As you can see, there are plenty of reasons to choose a DeLonghi toaster oven model – and what a selection that consumers have to choose from! The manufacturer has provided an amazing line of kitchen appliances that are not only compact but offer a wide variety of feature selections to suit the individual needs of your kitchen!